Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fairies and Aliens

My daughter is pretty sure I have a few things wrong.

Fairies exist.

Unicorns exist.

Aliens exist.

I think the first two are possible, but the last one is a bunch of hogwash. In my opinion.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that the best way to make me mad and to see me throw away something I've paid for is to create a movie with a surprise ending that assumes or attempts to prove the existence of extra-terrestial beings (especially using biblical references!).

Over the years I've watched a few movies that focused on the little green monsters. Some I enjoyed, others, like I said, didn't agree with me.



The original. A little touchy feel, right? But a classic.
Definitely classic. Aliens = bad. Simple and straight forward.


A thinker. Matthew's point of the purpose of the universe is upside-down, but worth a watch.
The world's first 4-letter word with seven letters. The word "hate" should be reserved for special occasions like this. And for the first time in a long time, it wasn't Nicolas Cage that made this movie so bad.

 These guys report that there is one less bit of evidence against me on the alien thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment